In order to play back video on your website or blog to communicate with your friends and family without the limitation of time and space, you need the videos to be in the FLV format. In this article, we will show you how to convert RM to FLV to upload online for easy and swift sharing
First of all, please download a video converter, and we recommend that you download and install Moyea Flash Video MX.
Moyea Flash Video MX is a graphical dialog-box program that enables you to convert and edit your traditional video formats into FLV or SWF files. This is the main interface of the Converter:
Please follow the screen instructions step by step, and in the step of “Output Settings”, click “Export settings”, tick the check-box of “Generate FLV file” and “Play outside FLV file” like the picture shows below:
By default, the program will generate an HTML page for you, which gives you the access to post your created FLV file on your blog or other website to share with your friends.
Another important part is the editing function for your end FLV file: you can personalize the Player for your FLV file that is to be played back on the web in the “Player settings”.
Of course, you can adjust the settings of the audio and video for your end FLV file in the step of “File Settings” before you proceed to the “Output Settings”..
Then go on to the “Convert” step, and immediately you will get the final FLV file that is ready for you to post online.
Moyea Flash Video MX is a professional Flash Video facility and an ideal choice for professional developers and designers. It is easy to use, yet powerful with excellent performance and can convert different formats of videos into high-quality and small-sized Flash Videos (FLV) in the least time, including that of AVI, MPG, MPEG, WMV, RM, RMVB, MOV, MP4, etc. It can automatically create Flash Video player (SWF) for the generated FLV. Besides, there are various skins and styles in the player to choose.
- Convert FLV to SVCD and share with your family and friend at home!
- How to play flv offline?
- F4V to AVI - Convert F4V to AVI without quality loss
- How to Convert FLV to DVD with Pavtubel FLV to Video Converter Pro
- Moyea Flash Video FLV Encoder & Decoder Solutions
- Warmly welcomed Flash Video Editor Program
- How to Convert Youtube Video FLV to MP4 for Playback on your Sagem MY 900C?
- Flash Video Converter - Make Flash SWF, Flash Video file with Flash Video MX Pro
- The best FLV tool for PDF !
- How to Convert Youtube Video FLV to MP3 for Playback on i-Mate SPJAS Mobile Phone?