Flash Video MX lets you convert your video files into streaming Flash files in minutes. Now you can easily display your videos on the web complete with play controls and playback settings.
Flash Video MX 184.108.40.206
(Aug. 19, 2008)
1. Added the option to disable ExternalAPI by default, and updated all of the skins of control bar.
2. Fixed the update program and changed ShellExecute into CreateProcess.
3. Updated the CodecBri to 220.127.116.11, which supports the fast stretch.
4. Fixed several crytic bugs.
Flash Video MX 18.104.22.168
(Jul. 24, 2008)
1. Renewed the upgrade program.
2. Modified some bugs of control bars.
Flash Video MX 5.0
(Jun. 12, 2008)
1. Brand-new UI, what you see is what you get, providing best user experience ever.
2. Full-screen capable Flash Player with gorgeous skins.
3. AVC/H.264 video encoding to earn a higher quality (same bit rate) or smaller file size (same quality), saving your bandwidth, reducing buffer times and giving your visitors better feeling!
4. Project file saving, helps to custom different projects for different uses.
5. Convert bundles of files at a time, making good use of your multiple-core CPU, faster video encoding, saving time.
6. You can add image and text subtitle at any time, together with their lasting time, enabling you to better present your video.
Flash Video MX 4.6
(Dec. 11, 2007)
1. Fixed the display problem of some interfaces on the non-96DPI monitor
2. Fixed the problem of ripping error of DVD chapters under batch conversion mode
3. Enabled to support the new version of Adobe Flash Player
4. Fixed some minor bugs
Flash Video MX 4.5
(Nov. 23, 2007)
1. Updated some of the interfaces when displayed on non-96DPI monitors.
2. Solved the problem of incorrect ripping of DVD chapters under batch conversion mode
Flash Video MX 4.3
(Aug. 17, 2007)
1. Enhanced to support Japanese as the interface language
2. Fixed the bug in processing fonts, which will cause conversion failure in the batch mode when instructed User Caption
Flash Video MX 4.2
(Aug. 7, 2007)
1. Empowered the function to support On2 VP6 codec as well as to support encoding Flash 8.
2. Added the function of DVD Ripper to rip DVD video and encode Flash.
3. Added the function to save and install project for the Batch Encoder.
4. Revised the default settings for the video quality of the output.
5. Optimized the bottom modules to better support decoding module, process logo, etc.
Flash Video MX 4.1
(Jun. 20, 2007)
1. Modified the decoding module to make the program compatible with AVI stably.
2. Fixed the problem with Video Effect.
3. Fixed the problem that the transparency color of the logo will be black by default when no transparency color is selected.
4. Modified the default value of “Unload on stop” in the properties inspector under “Player settings” tab.
5. Fixed the problem that some names of the generated files were inconsistent with the name preset for the output files.
6. Fixed the bug that the settings for Cue Points could not be saved under some conditions.
Flash Video MX 4.0 is available now
(released on May 25, 2007)
1. Greatly enhanced the functionality of the FLV Player. With this version of Flash Video MX, you can create powerful and professional FLV Player with ease. New features and prominent functions of the FLV Player include:
2. Added some new players.
3. Added the function to compress the output Flash files.
4. Added support for importing images with Alpha Channel into the program as logo.
5. Added support for previewing the effect in a window that floats.
6. Fixed some bugs.
Flash Video MX 3.5 is available now
(released on Mar. 16, 2007)
1. Enhanced the support to limited user account.
2. Modified some operations to get more intuitionistic choice of the output file types.
3. Enhanced the support to VOB files.
Flash Video MX 3.4 is available now
(released on Feb. 10, 2007)
1. Fixed the error occurred when the conversion is cancelled.
2. Fixed the black image problem with random thumbnail in batch mode.
3. Fixed the crop problem in batch encoder, with which the output width & height did not change according to the width & height shown in the cropping video window.
4. Changed some logic of the operation in video encoding profile.
5. Fixed the background color problem in single encoder.
6. Fixed the problem that the program did not completely loop the replaced music to match the video when the “Loop audio” option is checked.
7. Added the function to save project and load project in single encoder.
8. Added some control bar styles.
Flash Video MX 3.3 is available now
(released on Jan. 5, 2007)
1. Enabled more settings for thumbnail picture.
2. Enabled the choice to generate the accessory files like html file, thumbnail picture or not.
3. Enabled to specify the output file name.
4. Fixed the problem of not being able to launch the program, after the Data Execution Prevention (DEP) is turned on.
5. Added the function to modulate the output volume.
6. Added the function to save some commonly used settings.
7. Added a profile function for video settings, which is easier for users to control different video quality.
8. Fixed the interface error caused by DPI settings except 96 DPI.
Flash Video MX 3.2 is available now
(released on Dec. 1, 2006)
1 .Fixed the bug in batch encoder that occurred the pop-up window about the codec message.
2. Fixed the problem that the playing of the current video was influenced by the loading of the prelude and conclude.
Flash Video MX 3.1 is available now
(released on Nov. 24, 2006)
1. Solve the problem in replacing the audio.
2. Delete the control bars in the old version when installing, so as to solve the compatibility problem for the old control bars in version 3.0.
3. Solve the problem in misinforming about detecting virus in the software by some anti-virus software.
4. Not to get thumbnail when a new video is imported, so as to ensure the stability of the program.
Flash Video MX 3.0 is available now
(released on Nov. 18, 2006)
1. Modify a brand-new method of the output file. Now Flash Video MX can help you output an flv file with an independent SWF player file.
2. Update the control bar completely, and add many exciting functions, perfecting the original functions.
3. Modify the operation in movie beginning and movie end, and make it easier to use.
4. Add the functions to place a user-defined video before and after the main video.
5. Add the function to automatically generate a thumbnail and set a frame as thumbnail. You can also specify the size and the format of the thumbnail.
6. Add the function to set the position of “Logo” and “User Caption”. It is especially comfortable when you are setting the position of “Logo” and “User Caption” in batch encoder.
7. Perfect the support to multiple users. You can access to our software without the authority of the administrator.
8. Perfect the support to multiple language systems.
9. Further personalize some operation process, and update the UI of the software.
10. Upgrade the video decoding module, and strengthen the stability of the software.
11. Add SWF Cue Point function, and make Cue Point support Unicode parameters.
12. Add Player API, through which allows the Flash developer to control the control bar.
Flash Video MX 2.5 is available now
(released on Aug. 20, 2006)
1.Added the function of uploading files to FTP.
2.Added “Crop” function that allows you to easily customize 4:3 and 16:9 videos.
3.Added the function of “Deinterlace”, which lets you perfectly process interlace videos.
4.Added “Flip” function and this has fixed the problem of rotated video by some third-party codec.
5.Upgraded the audio and video processing method, which has greatly improved the compatibility and the stability of the program.
6.Upgraded the FLV file creation part.
Flash Video MX 2.0 is available now
(released on Mar. 18, 2006)
1. Seven more playback control bars are added.
2. MPEG2 files are now supported.
3. MPEG4 files including MP4, 3GP, DV and DIF are now supported. (Quick Time required)
Flash Video MX 1.9 is available now
(released on Mar. 1, 2006)
1. Video optimization function added, which enables smoother playback.
2. Control bars still functional when the created SWF file is embedded in another SWF file.
3. Allow the converted Flash movies to stop at the first and the last frame.
4. Enable user captions to be translucent.
5. Let users customize their video sizes.
Flash Video MX 1.8 is available now
(released on Jan. 18, 2006)
1. Optimized control bars.
2. MOV video files supported.
3. The bug of losing Cue Point name fixed.
4. Smoother video.
5. Super low frequncy video files supported.
Flash Video MX 1.7 is available now
(released on Jan. 9, 2006)
Version 22.214.171.124 can make FLV with bit rate up to 4000 kbps.
Flash Video MX 1.5.5 is available now
(released on Jan. 1, 2006)
Flash Video MX 1.5.1 is available now
(released on Dec. 10, 2005)
1. Supports FLV 1.1 with Meta Data and Cue Points . With FLV Cue Points the flv file you make when playing can trigger some cue point events , so that you can write some action script to do what you want.
2. Supports half transparent logo Now you can set the image logo’s alpha channel to make it half transparent.
3. Supports video brightness and contrast adjustment Sometimes it is useful if your videos are too dark.
4. Supports custom Movie beginning and Movie end you can set your picture or flash SWF file as the background of movie prologue, and you can set your picture or flash SWF file as the background of movie epilogue , you also can add some texts with stunning flash text effects .
Flash Video MX 1.0.2 is available now
(released on Nov. 20, 2005)
support rm/rmvb format.
Flash Video MX 1.0.1 is available now
(released on Oct. 23, 2005)
- Create FLV - Tell you how to get flv with Flash Video MX
- How to convert MPG, MPEG, WMV, MP4, MOV video formats to FLV to Share Online
- How to Create Brilliant Flash Video for Easy and Swift Online Delivery
- Convert AVI to Flash with various player settings!
- Flash Video Converter - Make Flash SWF, Flash Video file with Flash Video MX Pro
- AVI to FLV Converter Offers Solutions to Create Flash Video FLV from AVI file
- How to Create FLV and Convert FLV?
- Create Flash - Tell you how to generate Flash SWF with Flash Video MX
- How to trim and crop video clips to create your favorite Flash video
- Flash video encoder - Convert video to flash, get a FLV Player embedded HTML file