- Support F4V, M4V and various kinds of FLV file types including H.264, H.263, On2 VP6 and Nellymoser.
- Support both URL and local FLV files.
- Support multiple playing modes, like full screen, shuffle, single repeat, etc.
- Manage favorite videos with playlist.
- Present playlist in forms of text and thumbnail automatically.
- Replay the FLV files from wherever it stopped last time.
- Stable playback with no audio distortion or video stuck.
- Quick thumbnail picture capturing, and screen saving.
- Bonus: Play any FLV (Flash Video) files downloaded with YouTube FLV Downloader from YouTube, Google Video, MySpace, Fox, and more.
- Simple interface and traditional menu arrangement for easy manipulation.
Moyea FLV Player is an easy-to-use freeware, and it is especially designed for playing FLV files on your local hard disk or online via accessing URL of Flash videos directly.
The latest upgraded Moyea FLV Player 184.108.40.206 has enhanced the function of Playlist, which enables users to manage FLV files with ease. The Playlist now can be presented in forms of both text and thumbnail automatically, which helps people to see the file contents more intuitively. Moreover, Moyea FLV Player 220.127.116.11 has improved the function of Favorites to be much more powerful than before, for it not only allows users to add both playlist and FLV files as Favorites, but also allows people to replay the FLV files from wherever they stopped last time while playing a single video file.
In addition, the newly upgraded version supports changing skins as well as adjusting its settings. Multiple playing modes, like full screen, shuffle, single repeat, etc. and more considerate player options are all available.
Moyea FLV Player is a totally useful program with visualized interface, which can absolutely bring you great convenience while playing FLV files.
Supported OS: Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista
- Play H.264 File with Moyea FLV Player
- How to play flv online?
- How to create FLV Player playlist?
- How to Pick a Best FLV Viewer
- Open Source about FLV Player
- FLV Player Help
- How to play flv offline?
- How to enjoy FLV files on any Windows PC?
- Refreshing experience of playing back FLV files with Moyea FLV Player
- Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista
- Windows compatible sound blaster
- 64MB Memory (128MB recommended)
- 512MB hard disc space or above
- Windows compatible Monitor (800*600 or above resolution)
- Windows compatible mouse and keyboard