1. Q: I am not sure what I would use the alpha channel for. Would it be used for transparency? A: If your original video has the alpha effect, the video encoder can choose flash 8 with alpha. As to how to make the original video with the effect of alpha, please go through the Help document of the video coding software.
2. Q: I want to redirect to a home web page after my SWF video is done playing. Do newer versions allow this? Or can I add a line of code in my HTML file? A: The new version can realize it, You can set in the ” Navigation at end ” under the ” Player settings “
3. Q:1) Why I get message that says that I do not have the proper version of Flash?
2) Why the computer that we just bought keeps saying we got an error because we don’t have the new flash player? We have the recent flash player!
3) Why latest flash player update causes the program not to work anymore?
4) What can I do when I came across the message like” ersion of adobe flash player activeX that you are trying to install is not the most current version” but I have upgraded this to the latest version 7.01 “
A: As to the messages mentioned below, please update it to the latest version 9.0. It will be ok.
By the way, if you are using the Moyea FLV to Video Converter, please update to the latest version 1.28. If you are using the Moyea Flash Video MX, please update to the latest version 4.6. Then the problem about Player Lower will be solved!
4. What does Flash Video MX do?
Flash Video MX is used to covert video files that can be played on Windows Media Player to Flash files (SWF, flv and html) that can be played on Internet Explorer if you have Macromedia Flash ActiveX plug-in installed on your computer. This program is especially useful for Flash lovers, teachers who want to make Flash file demos and those who want to share their video files on the Internet with their friends and family.
5. How do I use Flash Video MX to create SWF files?
Flash Video MX has a very easy wizard that helps you to create SWF files. Select the video file you want to convert; capture the part of this file, click “Next” to set audio and video effects, click “Next” to set special effect to your video and select “SWF” on the “Output Type” option, click “Next” to make the beginning and the end for your movie (optional), click “Next” and the program will start creating SWF file.
6. How do I capture a part of my video file to convert?
After selecting your video file, you can preview this file on the program. Set the “Starting Time” and the “Finishing Time” by dragging the “Starting Time” bar and the “Finishing Time” bar. The part you want from the video will be captured. You can also click “Mark Start” and “Mark Finish” while the video file is being played to capture the part you want.
7. I get a pop-up error when I try to open my Flash Video MX, why is that? You can check if you have properly installed your decoder. Try reinstalling your decoder to see if it works. If not, please E-mail our support staff for help.
8. What does “Movie Beginning” include?
Movie Beginning” includes subject, director and description. It is for adding movie-making information and brief introduction of your movie.
9. What does “Movie End” include?
“Movie End” information is for adding movie credits, sponsor information etc.
10. Can I add my favorite music to my video?
Yes. Flash Video MX lets you replace the original audio with a new audio file. On the Audio & Video Settings interface, you can select a new audio file from your computer to replace the original audio file. If the new audio file is not long enough, you can choose to loop it by selecting “Loop Audio”. You can use this special feature to make your own Flash MTV.
11. Can I set a color of logo to be transparent, How do I do it?
Yes. Flash Video MX allows you to set your logo to be transparent. After selecting an icon from your hard disc as your logo, you will see a dialog box where you can choose a color from your picture and set it to be transparent. Then you can adjust the “Tolerance” bar to get the effect you want.
12. How can I use the product to produce a flash file that will play as soon as it starts loading, instead of loading the whole thing?
Just disable the option “Include movie preloader” on the third page of Flash Video MX.
Once “Include movie preloader” option is not checked, Flash Video MX will not create a loading bar for the video, and the video will auto play when there are enough frames to be played.
Sometimes, you may like your video to pause at the first frame, instead of playing immediately, you can click the “advanced settings” on the third page of Flash Video MX, check the “stop when video begins” option.
13. How do I use Flash with Frontpage?
(a). Sample code to modify
To use your flash with FrontPage, use the
Change file name (in two places) and width and height (in two places) and background color (in two places). Copy this code, i.e. everything between and including the object and embed tags.
(b). Open FrontPage and the html file in FrontPage where you want to insert your flash file. (Make sure that this html file is in the same folder as the .SWF file.)
Select Insert>Advanced>HTML from the FrontPage Main Menu.
Paste the code you have copied above into the . HTML Markup window, and click OK, Change to the HTML tab in FrontPage. Your HTML code should be inserted into your web page.