Today I found i-Mate SPJAS Mobile Phone on internet which features Windows Mobile 5.0 Direct Push technology for immediate synchronization of email, calendar and notes plus document viewers for PDF, Word, Excel and PowerPoint. It can also let you enjoy music in MP3, WMA formats. Oh, it’s the ideal choice for busy people on the road who only want to carry one small device
Firstly, you should download the FLV files. Here is a free program – FLV Downloader which can help you to download video from YouTube, Google Video, and MySpace, etc. Secondly, use Moyea FLV to Video Converter to convert the downloaded FLV to MPEG-4 for your i-Mate SPJAS Mobile Phone. Now let’s take a look at how to use Moyea FLV to Video Converter.
Run Moyea FLV to Video Converter Pro 2. Click Add FLV in the main interface to import your FLV files. Then you can choose one in the file list to play.
Click the folder icon behind Export to box to set the output destination, and then choose MP3 or WMA as Export format. Now switch to “Settings”, and you can do detailed video and audio settings.
After all of these are set, click the “Start” button in Convert section to convert these files. It will be successfully completed in a few minutes. Then you can put generated music on i-Mate SPJAS Mobile Phone and enjoy it anytime.
- AVCHD to Sony Vegas - Convert/Edit AVCHD MTS/M2TS files for Sony Vegas
- How to Play FLV Video Files Online and Offline
- Convert Video from FLV(Flash Video) to AAC(iTunes Audio) with FLV to Video Converter
- How to Convert Youtube Video FLV to MPEG for Playback on your Samsung BDP-1400 Blu-Ray DVD Disc Player?
- Share an easy solution to convert DVD to YouTube for uploading
- Best Veoh Video Downloader - Download and convert Veoh online videos to iPad
- Enjoy Flash Video FLV from YouTube and Google Video on your PS3
- Best BlackBerry Torch Video Converter - Convert Video to BlackBerry Torch 9800
- HD on Apple TV - How to Get AVCHD video clips on Apple TV?
- How do you combine several FLV files into one for free?