Today, the Motorola Droid X is being rated as a top smartphone due to its features that match the best smartphones in the market. The Motorola Droid X has a 4.3-inch (480x854) display screen equal to the display screen of HTC EVO 4G. And the Motorola Droid X comes with the latest Google’ s Android 2.1 Operating System. Moreover, Droid X adopts Texas Instruments OMAP processor used in most of Nokia’ s N-series range, as well as some of the other devices that use TI OMAP processor, like Samsung devices, Palm Pre, Open Pandora, Touch Book, Sony Ericssin Satio and so on.
In addition, the Droid X smartphone can support 720p video recording at 24 frames per second. Droid X video formats include H.263, MPEG-4, WMV, MP4 and H.264. If someone want to enjoy Flash video (FLV) on Motorola Droid X, it is necessary to Convert FLV to Motorola Droid X video formats at first. Now the following article will show a good method of converting FLV to Droid X for playback via the Best FLV to Droid X Converter here.
Step 1: Free download Best FLV to Droid X Converter here, install and run it
Step 2: Add FLV files you want to convert to Droid X
Step 3: Select H.264 MP4 as output format for Motorola Droid X
Step 4: Convert FLV to Droid X Conversion
After the 4 necessary steps, you are able to transfer your converted FLV to Droid X from its destination folder. Then you can enjoy Flash video on Droid X anywhere and anytime. It is really exciting!
Know the information about How to Convert YouTube to Droid X here.
- Warmly welcomed Flash Video Editor Program
- How to Capture FLV (Flash Video) from YouTube onto Your Computer
- How to Join FLV for Free?
- Compare FLV to Video Converter Pro 2 & FLV Editor Pro
- AVCHD to YouTube - Upload AVCHD videos on YouTube for sharing
- FLV to DivX AVI Converter - Convert YouTube FLV to DivX without quality
- How to convert RM to FLV Flash Video to Share Online with Moyea Flash Video MX
- Video to Flash Encoder - Convert MPEG to Flash with HTML file ready for the web
- Convert FLV to SVCD and share with your family and friend at home!
- How to use FLV Editor Pro quickly and skillfully