How to join FLV for free? Where is there a free FLV joiner? How can I find a free tool to merge or combine FLV without any charge? I am always asked by people who like the YouTube videos or FLV movies a lot. Actually you can search many types of FLV binding tools in Google. Today I will introduce three excellent FLV joining tools to you. They are all free for FLV merging function. You can merge FLV without one coin.
It is the professional FLV editing software. You can trim and crop FLV precisely, merge and join multiple FLV flexibly into a single and continuous one, create the project file to edit FLV later conveniently, add multiple watermarks at different points, insert special effects, and capture the picture. Moreover, it helps you output AVI, MPEG, WMV, MOV, MP4, MP3, 3GP and more.
This program is shareware and not freeware. However, it provides two free functions: Merge and trim FLV. Just download the trial version and output the video with FLV without recoding option. You will get combined and trimmed FLV without any watermark or time limit.
See the main interface:
How to combine FLV with FLV Editor Pro
1. Import FLV into the software by clicking “Import” icon and choose the option “Import Merge FLVs”
2. Click “Export” and select “FLV (without recoding)” as the output format.
3. Click “OK” to start exporting a single FLV.
After conversion, the output folder will pop up automatically. Now the combined FLV is ready.
This software is totally free. It is designed especially for editing FLV in timeline. With this program, you can you can trim, cut, merge, split FLV and replace the audio in timeline. The beautiful and intuitive interface makes the operating process very simple.
See the main interface:
How to merge FLV with FLV Editor Beta:
- Import FLV into the program by clicking “Import” icon.
- Drag these FLV files to the timeline.
- Click “Export FLV” icon to output combined FLV.
Here you can check the option “Open Export Folder after finishing output.” Then the output folder will pop up automatically after the output is completed. Click “Start” to begin output.
Now merged FLV is ready for you.
FLV Binder (The command line tool)
FLV Binder is an easy-to-use command line free tool that allows you to join, combine, and bind multiple FLV (Flash Video) files to one FLV file. Then you can convert a bunch of FLV files into an entire video file with FLV to Video converter.
See the command line window:
How to bind FLV together with FLV Binder
[Start Menu] -> [Run] -> Type “cmd” and return to run command prompt ->
Type flvbind all.flv 1.flv 2.flv to bind 1.flv and 2.flv and make all.flv
Full usage syntax:
Usage: flvbind dest_file src_file1 src_file2 …
OK, now pick one FLV joiner to merge and combine FLV for further use. With them, it is very simple to get all the FLV files together to form one entire FLV file.
- Enjoy Flash Video FLV from YouTube and Google Video on your PS3
- MKV to PS3 - Play/Enjoy MKV movies on PlayStation 3
- How to Convert Youtube Video FLV to WMV for Playback on your Creative Zen?
- Free download MSN video with best MSN Video Downloader
- How to Convert FLV to MPG?
- Convert FLV to Pocket PC and enjoy your favorite FLV movies whenever you want
- Cut FLV into Small Pieces
- FLV to Wii : Convert FLV to Wii with Moyea FLV to Video Converter
- FLV to 3G2 - Convert FLV to 3G2 for 3GPP2 Mobile Video
- FLV to iPhone 4 - Convert FLV to iPhone 4 with Best FLV to iPhone 4 Converter