1. The program tells me that I haven’t installed Flash Player ActiveX Control. What do I need to do?
This question can be solved with version 1.28 and above. Please click the “Help” menu and choose “Update” to download the latest version. If the same error message still pops up with the latest version, please contact our support or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. What is FLV?
FLV is the preferred file format for delivering video clips via Flash. It is a specialized file format that has been supported from version 7. FLV files cannot be played back directly but must be embedded in (or linked from) an SWF file. You create (or download) a “container” SWF file from which to play the FLV file. The most common approach is to use an SWF file that functions as a media player with screen and playback controls. Notable users of the FLV format include Google Video and YouTube. Flash Video is viewable on most operating systems.
3. How can I remove the watermark?
The watermark of our company is the only limit to the trial/demo version. Please purchase retail version if you find it useful.
4. The output file settings is not satisfying. Can I get a better quality?
Please notice that the video quality depends on the source file. If the output file is not as good as the source file, you can choose a higher bit rate to improve the output quality. You may also modify settings like contrast, dimensions, and length, and reset the audio volume, etc until you are satisfied. If still not, you can directly consult the Help file or email to Moyea support team, and we will always offer you the prompt solution to your problem.
5. What information should I offer you to solve my problem?
The more details you give us, more quickly we will find out the problem. When you describe your problem, please inform us of what your system configuration is, how you operated and what error occurred as well. If possible, you’d better send us your files for investigation.
6. How can I set the output file name?
The program supports changing the output file name. The destination file name can be changed in the Sequence List. Select the File, and directly change the name you want to in the destination box.
7. How do I know if the current version is the latest version?
Click the “Help” menu and choose “About” to view the version No. of the current program.
When it is the first time you launch the program, the update function is activated to see if there is an update version. Then the update function will detect update information weekly, i.e. the update will work automatically if the current time you run the program is seven days after your first launch. You can also click the “Help” menu and choose “Update” to detect the update version.
8. When I play the generated file, there are black borders on the screen. Can the image be resized, so that it would stretch to the edges?
Please click the “Help” menu and choose “Settings”, and you may face a drop-down box for the video. Please make sure that the “Stretch” option is selected and the image would be stretched.
- Compare FLV to Video Converter Pro 2 & FLV Editor Pro
- How to convert FLV to DVD
- How to Convert FLV to AVI for Further Use?
- How to use FLV Editor Pro quickly and skillfully
- Free Convert FLV with No Watermark (Trim and Merge)
- How to Save FLV Files onto DVD?
- How to Join FLV for Free?
- The best FLV tool for PDF !
- How do you combine several FLV files into one for free?
- How to Edit FLV with FLV Converter?