The tutorial aims to show you the most convenient solution to convert MKV to DivX for best enjoyment.
The tool is suggested to use the professional one called Moyea MKV Converter. And there is another alternative tool for Mac – Moyea MKV Converter for Mac, which works perfect for Mac users.
To start, you should download and install the MKV to DivX Converter tool here, then launch it.
Step 1: Directly drag or just click “Add” to import your MKV file to this program
Since the MKV to DivX Converter accepts batch conversion, you can add all your MKV files to convert at the same time.
Step 2: Set output format and set save-path location
From “Format”, you are able to select you output format you need, as well as set the output file location from “Output”. Otherwise, the output files will be saved in its default location. Just choose output format as DivX for example here:
If you want to merge several video files to one, you can tick “Merge into one file” to make it. In other words, just only one tick, you can get a big file for playback without interruptions.
Step 3: Convert MKV to DivX
Click “Convert” to start MKV to DivX Conversion. Once the conversion job is done, you could get the DivX file for viewing on the PC, the television and mobile devices.
- Free download and convert online FLV to other video formats
- Convert FLV for Windows Media Player
- How to Copy Video Files off YouTube and Convert Them for Your iPod?
- FLV to AVI - Convert FLV to AVI video for BlackBerry
- The Powerful Software Ready for F4V
- How to Convert Youtube Video FLV to WMV for Playback on your Samsung YEPP YH-999 PMC?
- Best AVCHD to iPhone 4 Converter - Convert AVCHD to iPhone 4
- Enjoy Flash Video FLV from YouTube and Google Video on your CDMA cell phones
- Best Veoh Video Downloader - Download and convert Veoh online videos to iPad
- How to Embed FLV into WebPage?