FLV (Flash Video) is a tailored video format for Flash. It is a Flash-oriented video format used to deliver video over the internet with Adobe Flash Player. The advantage in it is that when loaded to the SWF file, it will not bulge up the SWF file size as other video formats do. It can be catalogued into two kinds, one is outside FLV, and the other is embedded FLV in SWF. Hot video websites using FLV format are YouTube, Myspace, Google Video, Reuters.com, and Yahoo! Video, etc. What is AVI video with DIVX codec?
AVI video with DIVX codec is a highly compressed video format, based on MPEG-4 standard. DIVX video encoding technology can compress the MPEG-2 format video file into 10% of its original size. It can compress the VHS format video into 1% of the original video size. Through equipments like wideband DSL or cable Moden, etc, it's easy for you to enjoy a full-screen video with high quality. The audio or video quality is nearly the same with DVD video. No matter audio or video quality is nearly the same with DVD video. At the same time, it is acceptable to other video sets like Pocket PC, etc
In order to enjoy or just store the excellent FLV files from popular video websites, like YouTube, MySpace, or Google TV. The very first thing is to convert FLV files into AVI video with DivX codec.
Well, I'd like to share with you the step-by-step tutorial on the FLV to AVI video with DivX codec with Foxreal FLV Converter.
1. Launch the all-in-one FLV to AVI Converter.
You will see the interface below immediately after starting.
2. Add FLV
Click on the button on the tool bar to import your target FLV files into the program. You will see the pop-up window below. You can select an FLV file to preview.
There are several tags in this section, Trim, Crop, Text Watermark, Image/Video Watermark, Effect and Audio Replace.
Click "Settings"and you could start to adjust the settings of the FLV for your AVI video. Select "AVI DivX"in the drop-down list in the Format box, and then you can set the video and audio codecs, bit rate, sample rate, frame rate, frame size, channels, and so on. To change the output path, you can click the "Browse"button.
To change the output path, you can click the "Browse" button.
5. Start conversion
Click "Convert" to start converting.
When the FLV conversion is completed, edit the converted videos in Adobe Premiere, or play it on your computer with higher quality and smaller size.
Hopefully the guide on how to convert FLV to AVI will be of help for you!
- FLV to DS : Convert FLV to DS with Moyea FLV to Video Converter
- MKV to MP4 - Convert MKV to MP4 for iPad with the best iPad format
- M2TS to BlackBerry Torch 9800 - Convert M2TS files to BlackBerry Torch
- Flash Video Converter - Make Flash SWF, Flash Video file with Flash Video MX Pro
- How to Convert FLV and Watch in a Smart Phone
- Play H.264 File with Moyea FLV Player
- FLV to PSP - Enjoy Flash Video FLV from YouTube and Google Video on your PSP
- How to Save FLV Files onto DVD?
- Convert AVCHD to Samsung Galaxy S for playback with best M2TS/MTS Converter
- How to Create Brilliant Flash Video for Easy and Swift Online Delivery