Convert FLV for Windows Media Player
As the popular video player, Windows Media Player spreads widely around the world. It can be used on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Mac. No matter what operating system you are using, you can download this useful player to enjoy videos on your PC. The latest version now is version 10 which gives you more music and more choices. In other words, you can sync high-quality music, video, and photos to the latest portable devices.
Many people like this player and install it Computers. But can it play FLV video files? The answer is NO. However, most of video-sharing websites accept FLV video format as the streaming format over the Internet. Then how to convert FLV to the video format acceptable by Windows Media Player, namely, how to convert FLV to WMV? No worry. The article will do a favor for you.
How to convert FLV to WMV?
Launch it after installing the Foxreal FLV to WMV Converter. The main interface will pop up. You can see the intuitive UI.
1. Add FLV files for conversion.
Click Add FLV button to import FLV into the program for conversion. Here you can batch input multiple FLV files.
2. Specify the output format and output path.
Click the folder icon to choose the destination of the output files and hit the triangle button to select WMV from the drop-down menu as the exported video format. You have three choices: WMV7, WMV8, WMV9 which stands for three versions of WMV codec. Of course WMV9 is the latest version.
3. Edit FLV.
In Edit tab, you can trim and crop FLV video to the appropriate size for conversion. Moreover, it is easy to add logo or text watermark to protect your own videos in Logo and Text tab. Of course the program also allows you to adjust the volume and the brightness.
4. Configure the parameters for FLV video.
To make better video effects, adjusting the parameters is necessary like video codec, bit rate, frame rate, etc. When you change the video codec here, the Export format box will show Custom. However you still will get WMV with the chose video codec.
How do you copy online FLV off YouTube, Fox or blogTV? You can use Foxreal YouTube FLV Downloader which is connected with this conversion tool. It helps you to download all you favorite online FLV and owns the function to auto capture URL of the playing FLV files on the supported browsers. Just have a try.
- MTS to FLV Converter - Convert MTS to FLV
- The best FLV tool for PDF !
- How to Convert FLV to MPG?
- Free Dailymotion Video Downloader - Capture and save videos from Dailymotion
- FLV to Nokia E90: Convert FLV to 3GPP for playing on Nokia E90 with Moyea FLV to Video Converter
- How to rip Youtube Video FLV to mp3 for Playback on Zen Neeon 2 MP3 player?
- Refreshing experience of playing back FLV files with Moyea FLV Player
- FLV Converter for Mac and Microsoft Windows
- Convert YouTube FLV Videos to AVI, MP4 or MPEG
- Enjoy Flash Video FLV from YouTube and Google Video on your CDMA cell phones