MTS/M2TS ConverterThe best MTS/M2TS Converter can help you to convert MTS/M2TS files to formats that compatible with iPad, iPod, iPhone 4, Motorola Milestone 2, Motorola Droid X, Apple TV, Samsung Galaxy S, HTC EVO 4G, HTC Desire HD, BlackBerry Torch 9800, PSP, Xbox, Zune
With the smart phone market grows bigger and bigger, more and more mobile companies devote themselves into the developing of new product. Samsung Galaxy S is just such a new member of the powerful group of Android handsets.
With a 4-inch, 800×480 WVGA Super AMOLED touchscreen and Android 2.1 operating system as well as the 1GHz Hummingbird processor and GPU, Samsung Galaxy S won lots of fans. So when you first look at such a gorgeous mobile, have you ever wanted to enjoy the excellent visual effect on such a huge display? But attention please, Samsung Galaxy S only supports video formats like 3GP (MP4), WMV (ASF), AVI (DIVX), MKV, FLV. So when you want to transfer M2TS/MTS files from your AVCHD camcorder and enjoy them on Galaxy S, you need AVCHD to Galaxy S Converter to help you. This article will introduce you an easiest way to realize by a step-by-step guide.
First of all, you can free download the best M2TS/ MTS converter here, install and launch it. The main interface will show as below:
Step 1: Click “Add” to import AVCHD videos into this program
Step 2: Choose output format for Galaxy S and destination folder
Click “Format” to choose the best video format that compatible with Galaxy S. Here H.264 Video (*mp4) will be recommended. You can also click “Settings” to optimize parameters, for example, you could adjust size to 800*480 to fit the screen size. Click the file icon of “Output” to set the destination folder.
PS: Remember the higher the video quality is, the longer it will take to convert.
Step 3: Start AVCHD to Galaxy S conversion
When you finished the above steps, you could click “Convert” to start MTS/M2TS to Galaxy S conversion. After a while, you could get the converted files and then you can transfer it to your Galaxy S.
Enjoy videos on Samsung Galaxy S, Enjoy AVCHD MTS files on Galaxy S, Enjoy AVCHD files on Droid X, Enjoy AVCHD files on iPhone 4, Enjoy AVCHD files on iPad, Enjoy AVCHD files on iPod Touch, Enjoy AVCHD files on Apple TV.
- F4V to AVI - Convert F4V to AVI without quality loss
- How to Extract Audio from FLV Video to MP3 audio?
- How to Convert MKV to iPad *.mp4 for Enjoyment?
- How to Create Brilliant Flash Video for Easy and Swift Online Delivery
- AVI to FLV Converter Offers Solutions to Create Flash Video FLV from AVI file
- MKV to BlackBerry - Play MKV files on BlackBerry (BlackBerry PlayBook)
- How to Convert Youtube Video FLV to MPEG for Playback on your Samsung BDP-1400 Blu-Ray DVD Disc Player?
- AVCHD to YouTube - Upload AVCHD videos on YouTube for sharing
- Best MTV Downloader - Free download/convert MTV videos to iPod Touch
- Save Flash Video from Website free onto your computer