“How to convert MKV to iPad? So then I can enjoy MKV video on iPad?”
Have you got the similar or same issue after purchasing the Apple iPad? No worry. The tutorial is to show a good solution to convert MKV to iPad *.mp4 via the Best MKV to iPad Converter.
First of all, please free download the Best MKV to iPad Converter here, install and run it. Then the main interface of it will pop up as below:
Step 1: Load your MKV files into this Best MKV to iPad Converter.
Step 2: Select iPad format as *.mp4
Click “Format” to choose *.mp4 for iPad as well as set output file folder to save the converted files from “Output”. Otherwise, the output files will be saved in the default folder automatically.
Or, you can click “Settings” to select the best resolution for iPad: 640*480 or 1280*720. Even you can adjust bitrate, frame rate, file size and so on. Please remember the larger bitrate, the bigger file size.
Step 3: Convert MKV to iPad
Click “Convert” to start MKV to iPad Conversion. Once the process of converting MKV to iPad is done, you can import or transfer your *.mp4 file to your iPad for playing with ease.
PS: Know more about how to Convert MKV to MP4 with the Best MKV to iPad Converter here.
- How to convert FLV Flash video to Apple TV with Moyea FLV to Video Converter Pro 2
- AVCHD to iPod - Convert AVCHD to iPod With Best MTS to iPod Converter
- FLV to WMV - Convert FLV to WMV (Windows Media Video)
- Convert FLV to SVCD and share with your family and friend at home!
- How to Play FLV with your browser
- How to Convert Youtube Video FLV to MP4 for Playback on your Philips Portable DVD Player PET830?
- FLV to Cell Phone: Convert FLV(Flash Video) video to Cell Phone with Moyea FLV Converter for Cell Phone
- Free FLV Youtube Downloader - 100% FREE YouTube Downloader
- FLV Cue Point Control with Flash Video MX Batch Encoder
- How to Convert Youtube Video FLV to MPEG for Playback on your Samsung BDP-1400 Blu-Ray DVD Disc Player?