Often, when you intend to play flv files offline with your DVD players, it can not work. The main reason is due to flv files can not be recognized by any DVD players. How to realize it? Here I will share with you the useful tool – Moyea FLV to Video Converter, which is powerful to convert FLV to DVD at super high fast conversion speed and perfect output quality.
Another outstanding feature of this program worth to mention is its advanced audio and video sync technology which can prevent any audio out of video problem with ease.
First of all, please download and install the Moyea FLV to Video Converter here. Then run it. The main interface will pop up as below:
Step 1: “Add” FLV files into this FLV to DVD Converter program
Step 2: Select output format
From the drop-down list “Format”, you could easily choose DVD format you need. Actually the program offers multiple DVD output options, such as DVD NTSC (4:3), DVD PAL (16:9), DVD NTSC (16:9) and DVD PAL (16:9). Just choose the best one for your DVD player.
In addition, it allows you to customize the output format list to make you own one. And you also can switch Video mode for your reference.
Step 3: Convert
Once all the necessary settings are done, you can start FLV to DVD conversion by clicking “Convert”. Due to its multi-encoding technology, the entire process will be finished within a short time. After that, you can get the DVD file for playing or burning with excellent quality.
Hope it helps!
- Convert Video from FLV(Flash Video) to AAC(iTunes Audio) with FLV to Video Converter
- How to Create Brilliant Flash Video for Easy and Swift Online Delivery
- Convert Flash Video FLV from YouTube to wmv for Cowon iAudio D2
- AVCHD videos playback&New Apple iPod Touch - You will forget it is an iPod
- How to Create Flash Video (FLV) to Enhance Online Auction with eBay and Yahoo
- Cut FLV into Small Pieces
- Best BlackBerry Torch Video Converter - Convert Video to BlackBerry Torch 9800
- Best HTC Desire HD Video Converter - Play videos on HTC Desire HD
- FLV Cue Point Control with Flash Video MX Batch Encoder
- AVCHD to Samsung Galaxy Tab - Put/Play AVCHD MTS/M2TS files on Galaxy Tab