Online videos are viewed worldwide, especially in the format of FLV and F4V. And F4V has more and more popular because of its high definition quality. But the file F4V is not friendly for DVD player. If you want to play .f4v files on your DVD player, the easiest method is to convert F4V to Divx format workable for most DVD players, like Pioneer DV-400V, Philips DVP5960 and so on.
Are you ready? Here we go.
Preparation: Download and install Moyea F4V to Divx Converter here, then run it.
Step 1: Click “Add” to load F4V files into the F4V to Divx Converter tool or just directly drag them to it.
Step 2: Select Divx as output format from “Format” as well as set destination folder from “Output”
Step 3: Set bitrate, frame rate, file size, codec and more to best meet your needs
Step 4: Convert “Convert” to beginning F4V to Divx converting
Once the entire conversion is done, just get the output Divx file from its destination folder and then put it on your DVD player for playback.
- M2TS to BlackBerry Torch 9800 - Convert M2TS files to BlackBerry Torch
- Best way to convert FLV to WMV for Sony Vegas
- Convert FLV for Windows Media Player
- How to Convert Youtube Video FLV to MPEG for Playback on your Samsung BDP-1400 Blu-Ray DVD Disc Player?
- How to Convert FLV to WMV for Sony Vegas?
- FLV to AVI - Convert FLV to AVI video for BlackBerry
- Convert AVCHD to Samsung Galaxy S for playback with best M2TS/MTS Converter
- AVCHD videos playback&New Apple iPod Touch - You will forget it is an iPod
- Create Your Own Videos with FLV Editing Software
- FLV to Nokia E90: Convert FLV to 3GPP for playing on Nokia E90 with Moyea FLV to Video Converter