Lots of people may get their footage material from their AVCHD camcorders. When they try to import those MTS/M2TS files from their camcorder to the Adobe Premiere or other video editing software like FCP and FCE, someone may have got problems. Their version does not support such AVCHD format, for example Premiere CS 3 or the trial version of CS 4 and CS 5.
Is it the only way that paying money to upgrade the version? I don't think so. An AVCHD to Adobe Premiere Converter may be a good choice. Here this article will show you an easy way to help you convert MTS/M2TS files to Adobe Premiere for editing.
First of all, you can free download the best AVCHD to Adobe Premiere Converter here, install and run it. The main interface will show as below:
If you are using Mac OS, you can choose Mac AVCHD to Adobe Premiere Converter.
Step 1: Import MTS/M2TS video into this program
Click “Add” button to load your AVCHD files.
Step 2: Select the output format for Adobe Premiere and the output path
To choose the output format for Adobe Premiere, please click “Format” and then select the Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas item under the dropdown menu. There provides you three formats WMV(VC-1)(*.wmv), MPEG-2(*. mpg) and MOV(AVC)(*.mov). You can choose according to your need. Here we choose MOV as an example.
Then click the file icon of “Output” to set the output path. If you want to optimize the video and audio parameters, you can set in “Settings”. File size, bitrate, frame rate can be adjusted here.
Step 3: Start AVCHD MTS/M2TS to Adobe Premiere conversion
If you have finished the above steps, please click the button “Convert” at the lower right corner to start converting AVCHD to Adobe Premiere. After a while, you can get the generated files from the destination folder.
Step 4: Import the converted videos to Adobe Premiere
Once you get the converted MOV file, you can import it to Adobe Premiere. Premiere allows you to import a single video clip, multiple clips or an entire folder of clips. You can import them from the main menu or you can import videos and folders by dragging them into the Project panel.
This time, you can edit your AVCHD MTS/M2TS videos in Adobe Premiere with ease.
You may be interested in:
Convert AVCHD to YouTube FLV, Convert AVCHD to Apple TV, Convert AVCHD to iPad, Convert AVCHD to iPod, Convert AVCHD to iPhone 4, Convert MTS to Samsung Galaxy S, Convert MTS to Droid X, convert M2TS to MOV on Mac.
- Convert Flash Video FLV from YouTube to 3GPP for Sony Ericsson
- How to Play FLV with your browser
- Best Veoh Video Downloader - Download and convert Veoh online videos to iPad
- How to Convert Youtube Video FLV to MP3 for Playback on i-Mate SPJAS Mobile Phone?
- How to put videos on your website?
- How to Capture YouTube FLV Streaming Videos for Free
- FLV to iAudio : Convert FLV to iAudio with Moyea FLV to Video Converter
- How to convert MPG, MPEG, WMV, MP4, MOV video formats to FLV to Share Online
- Convert Flash Video FLV from YouTube to wmv for iRiver
- Best Droid X Video Converter - Transfer and play videos on Motorola Droid X