What is FLV?
FLV, or Flash Live Video file, is a preferred file format that is designed for web playback.
The best format for the compressed video in Flash (best quality and smallest file size).
Native format to Flash (FLV not used for any other software)
It can be created from AVI, MOV, etc.
To convert video to FLV, use Flash Video MX Pro
How to download FLV?
With the help of FREE download program: FLV Downloader, you can download video off YouTube, Google Video, MySpace, Metacafe, Dailymotion, iFilm, Music, eVideoShare, StreetFire, etc. and save them to hard drive on the computer in FLV format - use the build-in FLV Player to view it.
How to convert FLV to PS2 with Moyea FLV to Video Converter Pro 2
Download the program and launch it.
Initiate the program and get the main interface below:
Step1. Input the File, Locate the output files and specify output format.
Click the “Add FLV” button on the tool bar to import your FLV file and hit the file name for a preview. You can click the folder icon in the middle of the interface to specify your target file destination. Then you can choose the output format from the drop-down menu of “Export format”.
Step2. Edit FLV files
You can edit FLV files. In “Edit” tag, there are four parts: Clip, Effect, Logo, and Text.
Trim the video length and get rid of unwanted parts and cut off the black edges around the video by cropping function.
Click the icon that the arrow points to add image to the video. You can set the transparency by hitting wrench icon, specify the logo position in “Origin”, and adjust the logo size with setting the values of “Width” and “Height”.
Add the text watermark in “Text” tag. Type the words that you want show on the video into “Caption” box. Then it will be shown. If you want to set the font, you can click “Text” button.
Step3. Configure video and audio settings
Click “Settings” and configure video and audio settings like bit rate, frame rate, video codec and so on.
Click “Convert” and hit “Start” button to begin encoding. After the conversion, you can load it to your PS2 and make the game console a video entertainment center, or music player.
- How to Extract Audio from FLV Video to MP3 audio
- FLV to Nokia E90: Convert FLV to 3GPP for playing on Nokia E90 with Moyea FLV to Video Converter
- How to Create a Project File for Editing FLV Later?
- How to Embed FLV into WebPage?
- Motorola Milestone 2 Review - Put 720p Videos on Motorola Milestone 2
- How to Pick a Best FLV Viewer
- How to use FLV Editor Pro quickly and skillfully
- Refreshing experience of playing back FLV files with Moyea FLV Player
- YouTube Grabber - Grab YouTube FLV Videos Correctly
- F4V to Divx Converter - Convert F4V to Divx