Have mountains of FLV videos downloaded from YouTube, MySpace, Hulu, Facebook, etc. and attempt to enjoy them on your CD player anywhere anytime? Or plan to enjoy Flash videos on your CD player when on the trip?
This tutorial will do a favor for you, showing you an easy and fast way to convert FLV to CD via a good FLV to CD converter.
To start, let's view MP3 and CD. MP3 files (filename extension ".mp3) can be downloaded from many World-Wide-Web sites and can be played back using software available for most operating systems, for example, Winamp fro PC, MacAmp for Machintosh, and mpeg123 for Unix. PM3 files are usually downloaded completely before playing but streaming MP3 is also possible. A program called a "ripper" can be used to copy a selection from a music CD on to your hard disk and another program called an "encoder" can convert it to an MP3 file.
CD is a format that uses raw 16 bit 44.1 kHz encoded audio signal, and .cda as the file extension.
How to convert FLV to MP3 via the best FLV to CD Converter?
Hint: To download FLV, you can use the free FLV Downloader. It downloads Flash videos (FLV) from YouTube, Google Video, MySpace, Metacafe, Dailymotion, iFilm, Music, eVideoShare, StreetFire, etc. off to your computer's hard drive.
Step 1 Free download the good FLV to CD Converter here, install and run it.
Step 2 Add FLV files
Click "Add" button to load your FLV files into this FLV to MP3 Converter program. Batch FLV conversion is also supported. In other words, you can import several FLV files into the program at the same time.
Step 3 Select output format as MP3
From "Format" drop-down list, you are able to select your desired output format for CD, like MP3 we prefer. Meanwhile, you can set the destination folder for your output files from "Output" option. Otherwise, the MP3 file/files will be saved in the default folder automatically.
Step 4 Start FLV to MP3 conversion
Once all the setttings are finished, please click the "Convert" button to beginning the FLV to CD conversion. Then you will get the audio MP3 flle from the destination folder. And then, you can burn the mp3 to your CD with Nero or other CD burning programs.
See, it is easy to burn FLV to CD, isn't it?
Hopefully the article will be of great help.
- MOV to FLV - Convert Coutour HD videos to FLV for uploading to YouTube
- How to Create a Project File for Editing FLV Later?
- Convert Flash Video FLV from YouTube to wmv for Cowon iAudio D2
- How to convert video to Flash (swf) and Flash video (flv)?
- FLV to Cell Phone: Convert FLV(Flash Video) video to Cell Phone with Moyea FLV Converter for Cell Phone
- Best MKV to iPod - Convert MKV to iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPod Classic for Playback
- AVCHD to YouTube - Upload AVCHD videos on YouTube for sharing
- FLV Cue Point Control with Flash Video MX Batch Encoder
- Convert Flash Video FLV from YouTube to 3GPP for Sony Ericsson
- Best Droid X Video Converter - Transfer and play videos on Motorola Droid X