How to convert FLV to Rio Carbon 6GB Player?
Sporting a tapered, award winning ultra-thin design, this tiny wma player – Rio Carbon 6GB, about the size of a business card, will slide into any pocket virtually unnoticeable. The Rio Carbon 6GB Player is capable of holding up to 96 hours of wma (192 hours WMA) music. So you can enjoy more with your Rio Carbon 6GB Player.
What file formats does Rio Carbon 6GB Player support?
Audio: wma, WMA
What is FLV?
FLV is Flash Video. It is a format that is designed for web playback, offering high rates of compression yet ensuring the quality.
There are a lot of funny Flash Videos on YouTube, Google Video, and MySpace, etc. The music in the video is magic. Do you want to enjoy it on your Rio Carbon 6GB Player? If yes, please take a look at the following simple steps.
Download the Flash Videos on YouTube, Google Video, and MySpace with the free program – FLV Downloader, then download Moyea FLV to Video Converter and install it on your computer. Click Add FLV on the main interface to import the downloaded FLV files.
Click folder button behind Export to box to set the destination, click “+” button to select output format. You can choose WMA or wma as export type.
Note: You can set the export type for each file, or it will convert in the default settings.
Click Start in Convert section. It begins to convert the files one after another. Finally, put the converted files on your Rio Carbon 6GB Player and enjoy them freely.
- Best Veoh Video Downloader - Download and convert Veoh online videos to iPad
- How to convert M2TS to AVI on PC?
- How to Convert Youtube Video FLV to WMV for Playback on your Creative Zen?
- The best FLV tool for PDF !
- How to convert FLV to DVD
- AVCHD MTS to BlackBerry Torch 9800 - Play MTS files on BlackBerry Torch
- How to convert MPG, MPEG, WMV, MP4, MOV video formats to FLV to Share Online
- MKV to BlackBerry - Play MKV files on BlackBerry (BlackBerry PlayBook)
- F4V to AVI - Convert F4V to AVI without quality loss
- How to Convert Youtube Video FLV to MPEG for Playback on your Samsung BDP-1400 Blu-Ray DVD Disc Player?